MMS239 - Captain America : The Winter Soldier Black Widow
“The world is a vulnerable place but we’re the best qualified to defend it”. One of S.H.I.E.L.D.’s greatest female spies, Black Widow, will be back in action and team up with Captain America in the upcoming Captain America: The Winter Soldier movie which hits the theatres very soon! The movie trailers have already pumped up many fans’ anticipation, and now Hot Toys is getting fans ready for this exciting film by introducing the brand new 1/6th scale Black Widow Collectible Figure!
The movie-accurate collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow in the film featuring a newly developed head sculpt with straight brownish-red real fabric hair, newly designed tight-fitting costume made with multiple materials, detailed weapons and accessories. Fans don’t miss the chance to pre-order this gorgeous collectible figure!
The 1/6th scale Black Widow Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow in Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- Newly sculpted head with movie-accurate facial expression and make-up
- Straight brownish-red real fabric hair implantation
- Body with over 28 points of articulations
- Approximately 28 cm tall
- Nine (9) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
- One (1) pair of palms for holding pistols
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of fists with real-like electric shock effect
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) left palm for holding mobile phone
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One-piece black colored jumpsuit with leather-like trims, belts and holsters on thighs
- One (1) pair of black colored platform boots with buckles
- Two (2) pistols
- One (1) pair of Widow’s Bite bracelets
- One (1) pair of Widow’s Bite bracelets with real-like electric shock effect
- One (1) mobile phone
- Figure base with Black Widow nameplate and the movie logo
Head Sculpted by Yulli
Head Painted by JC. Hong
Head Art Directed by JC. Hong. Costume Designed by Hai Lim
Release date: Q2-Q3, 2014
Rod Marsh Australian Vaseline ad
I don’t know.
Bill Murray dancing with Gilda Radner at Studio 54 in 1978.
Someone please bring me my time machine so that I can travel to this exact moment in time, thanks.
Happy 17th Birthday Buffy The Vampire Slayer!
First aired March 10th 1997
#btvs #buffy #shut the fuck up #there’s no way
Someone tell this TV show that WHATEVER IT DOES tonight is not the night to sleep with its vampire boyfriend I DON’T CARE IF THE JUDGE IS COMING THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES
"My cat’s breath smells like cat food." -
Ralph Wiggum Dean Winchester
Oh my god, it’s the 90s.
FEMME ‘DUDE’ COSPLAY IMMINENT